Site Admin Project
The Site Admin project is used to administrate the InriaGForge server.
The project members are the global administrators of the InriaGForge.
There is one permanent staff member from each INRIA research unit working in the local development and experimental department.
To submit your support requests:
- Use the Bug tracker of the Site Admin InriaGForge project
- to look for GForge installation requests
- to submit any problem related to the Forge installation
- Use the help.et.gforge<at>inria.fr mailing-list
- if the website is down
- if mail or mailing lists have stopped working, or any other services
- if you need file restoration ...
- Use the siteadmin Forums
- to request new GForge functionalities
- to check the FAQ lists
Check the existing InriaGForge FAQ